New England Area Condominium Insurance

There are many benefits to condo living. If you own a condominium, you benefit from the value of home ownership without the potential hassles of property upkeep. We have experience offering condo insurance quotes for Mass renters and owners that you can trust. Protect your property and insure the condominium. Flood & fire pose real threats, and you will want to be prepared.

Gallant Insurance and L.F. Robbins Insurance have offices in Acton, Pepperell and Townsend, MA to serve customers with local service and a professional staff that has the experience you can count on. As an independent agency, we represent many reputable insurance companies and can find competitive condo insurance quotes for you, including multi-policy discounts when you bundle insurance policies for home and auto from one company.

What Condo Insurance Covers

It is a common mistake by condo owners to assume that the condominium association policy, or master policy, covers the individual units. The master policy insures common areas, such as walkways, exterior walls, roof, basement, elevator, parking spaces, swimming pools or other activity areas. It does not insure the personal possessions of residents.

A condominium insurance policy you purchase will cover damages to your possessions caused by such things as fire and smoke, windstorm or hail, lightning, theft, vandalism, plumbing water damage and falling objects, up to the limits of the policy. Condo insurance provides:

  • Personal liability protection in case your guests get injured or you damage other people’s property accidentally.
  • Temporary housing and expenses if you need to relocate during repairs to the condo unit.
  • Property insurance for personal possessions in your vehicles. In the case of theft or damage, car insurance does not protect those possessions, but your condo insurance will.

Consult with Gallant Insurance or L.F. Robbins Insurance about whether you need additional personal property insurance for valuable jewelry, wine collections, electronic equipment, musical instruments and more.

Insure Condominium from Flood & Fire

It is smart to work with a local insurance agent who understands Massachusetts property ownership and can consult you on topics such as wind damage, flood and fire. While fires and wind would generally be covered, floods are not included in a standard condo or home insurance policy. You will need to consider an optional flood insurance policy to fully protect against that very real risk.

Contact Gallant Insurance for Massachusetts Condo Insurance Quotes

When it comes to condo insurance, there are many considerations. Our experienced agents in Acton, Pepperell and Townsend can help you understand the exclusions and conditions of the condo association’s master policy. Contact the local Gallant office that is convenient for you for a condo quote in Mass.